Thursday, October 13, 2011

Passing time

Truly time is passing me, I can't believe that Gracie's 6 weeks old. Well I wanted to put up a few pictures...well that was the starting idea, and then I ended up with like 1,000 that I wanted to post. So I'll try to keep my writing to a minimum. However, I've promised a few people some pictures in a post so here they are.
First I realized with everything going on I never posted some pictures of Billy Bob's birthday. He was kind of cranky because he just wanted his train off of his cake. He seriously could not wait to blow out the candles so he could get the dang train to play with.
And he kept trying to stick his finger in the frosting instead of smiling for the camera. He only succeeded once in getting some frosting.

See the train is in his hand and his fussing has stopped...one happy camper!
This is my nephew Landon, he's only about 9 months older than Billy and we hope that someday they will be best buds. I bought these little train hats, and I'm sorry, but the kids looked super cute in them. Have to give myself props, that was a great idea I had.
Here's Woody with his best bud Stetson. The dagger that he has Stetson got him for his birthday. Woody loves to play with it.
Boy oh boy, those are some good looking kids!
Billy is obsessed with balloons, but what 2 year old isn't.
Here's Ben with his cousin Adam, they are the betest best buds the world has ever had. Ben is a little jealous right now though, 'cause Adam has started loosing his teeth and Ben's aren't even loose yet.
Ben, Adam, and our niece Hailey. She got roped into the picture by Ben. He just grabbed her as she was headed down the hall.
Well at night sometimes we will do anything for piece and quiet. Wouldn't any parent? Billy was literally falling asleep eating these. Not anything new for him lately. Seems like he can fall asleep eating almost anything these days.

Okay my Grandmother sent me this dress right after I had Brendon in a package that said "open in two years". Yeah right, I opened it right when I got it...so needless to say Billy wasn't a girl and we've had this dress hanging up for about 4 and a half years! It finally got a chance to get off the hanger on Gracie's first church outing. She does look pretty cute.
Man I look old in this picture.
Like I said falling asleep eating averything. Snacks, lunch, dinner...it doesn't matter. But he is cute.
She looks so cute in this outfit. I had it on her again the other day, and I can't believe how good she looks in the bright yellow and green. Thank you Matise for buying it! And of course she has three proud brothers always wanting to hold her.

My wedding dress. I made Jill take one last picture of it before we cut it all up. Never mind my face I don't even think I had showered yet. I would have liked to put it on one last time, but I was scared it wouldn't fit me since I had just had the baby, and I didn't want to cry, so holding it up had to be good enough.
Cutting it up...
All the parts laid out, Gracie is just a peanut compared to them.
Well now it is all done. Those beads I had to sew on by hand. Wasn't really hard, just time consuming and frustrating trying to get the angle and spacing consistent. The hair flower...have to have one of those. I know my sister-in-law Aubrey is going to die with laughter when she sees this picture, but I promise it is a little bigger than what I wanted but...it was already sewn together I wasn't taking it apart!
Full over view...
I bought these shoes off etsy.Well he had our kids picture taken on Saturday and I snapped a few shots of her in her blessing dress.
I think the dress turned out beautiful. Which is just what we needed to go with that pretty girl that's in it.
This is THE outfit. I have never done this before but I actually bought these clothes around the accessories. The boots were my niece Clara's and the hair bow Aubrey bought for me. After that I knew I had to find the perfect little dress for her to wear with them. This is what her other pictures were taken in.
Right after pictures he crashed which lets you know he was the biggest stink while we were trying to take them. Besides the fact he woke up with an ear infection.

Woody is a character for sure. He says the craziest things and does the craziest things. And he's so dang cute I know he gets away with too much.
And what can I say about that. Boy is he handsome. I die looking at his pictures. He is such a great boy. He like's to drive his brothers' crazy but other than that...he's such a good kid. I just know that some day he's going to drive the girls crazy too...what I'm I talking about he is already driving the girls crazy. I am blessed with awesomely good looking kids. Love them all and the husband that gave them to me! I think this is the lonest, biggest post I've ever had. Smiles all around!

3 comments:

proudtobeamommy said...

Soooooooo cute!!! I love the bright yellow and green, the leopard boots, and of course, the GORGEOUS blessing gown!! I love it. I am going to show it to my mom. And your boys are so handsome too! Don't say you look old--you look great!

proudtobeamommy said...

P.S. The dress your grandma sent I have for my little girls too! LOL. I will have to take a picture of Avy in it and send it to you.

Kami said...

Love this post! :) I loved the blessing dress you made and how sweet to make it from your wedding dress. I love that idea. Maybe I'll do the same thing if I ever get a girl! lol. I love all the pictures and you do have some adorable kids. Miss you.