Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tuckered Out

I have to say this is the cutest picture. He had been playing so hard...as you can see, and pretty soon it got quiet. This is what I found when I went to check on him. After the picture was taken I was left with the decision, do I leave him there amongst the toys or do I try to pick him up take the toy off of his wrist and put him in his cozy bed. I decided to put him in his bed. Even though he was sooooo cute on the floor. Then I cleaned up the mess so when he woke up he wouldn't trip over everything getting to the door to get out of his room. I figure sleeping is enough for him, he woke up two days ago with a busted lip? Guessing he rolled into his bed frame in the night.
Gracie is still sleeping a lot. Which I'm okay with. Although she is becoming partial to being held in her sleep. Most of the time as soon as I lay her down...she wakes up. Spoiled rotten that's what I have to say about that. Even at night she's been having a harder time. I don't know what to do with her. I have to admit I'm feeling the 4th kid. I have been so tired! I think it's because we've had so much change in such a small amount of time, with school starting and everything. Today, since I'm not going to church yet, I finally just took an hour. I put a movie on for the boys, and I snuggled in bed with her since she was already snoozing. I didn't sleep solid but I definitely got some rest and felt way better when I got up.
I had to let everyone see this picture. He loves her hair bows and flowers. I can't get over how cute he is!

I thought this picture of Gracie was super cute. She looks adorable in this outfit. Thank you Auntie Aubrey and Clara for the brand new hand-me-down. Can't get any better than that. This is also one of the rare times I've gotten her to actually take a pacifier. If she would use them she would be way happier, but she's good at making things difficult already. I think I'm breaking her in though, I just keep trying to get her to take it and finally today it seems like the effort might be paying off. I love how she keeps her hands up on her chest. I know all babies do this, but she does it and looks so dainty and delicate, just like a baby girl should be!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Your kids are so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

She is soooooo cute!!!! Congrats! I love that you expressed your worries about leaving the house with all 4 kids--I am feeling that way with three! I am nervous for when my parents leave and Bryce starts his crazy hours working two jobs. One thing that is going to save me--my friend brought me a moby wrap today and I LOVE it! I have to send you one-it's amazing. Anyway, your family is adorable!