Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ta-Da!!!!!!!!!

Glorious Day! Finally things came together for me today, and I was able to upload the rest of the kids' pictures. All these pictures have only taken up my last three posts! It still took me a while but faster then it has done this last week. Thank heaven. Well I started with Ben's first and have just gone down the line of kids.
Cute...cute
I like this one I see him make this face an aweful lot.
Blake says he looks sad in this picture but I still like it...like a lot.
Brendon is so photogenic it kills me. I love all of his pictures. But the finger on his cheek is adorable. He looks like this a lot when he's watching TV or thinking seriously about something.
This is the one I have hanging in our living room.
This one is so funny. That is not his normal smile, but it is still cute.
I love this one too. It's perfect. His eyes have turned so green, I've told Blake his eyes ought to be jealous. He gets his amazing green color from his Dad...well obviously.
Well bring a bucket of water to put out this fireball. And that is exactly what he is...man oh man. Out of all the boys he has probably had more of the terrible two's, well probably more than Ben and Brendon put together!
He would only let us take his picture if he could be playing with the light switch. I do remember two was a hard picture taking age with his older brothers as well.
His red hair is amazing though. And I do believe his eyes are turning green. I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure about it. That's okay. He's handsome either way.
Look at that face, don't let the innocence blind you to what is really behind that face.
Well here are the rest of Gracie's pictures. Her eyes are piercing in this picture, they just draw me in to her. For me any ways.
She looked so cute in her little outfit.
I love this picture. She looks so content.

This was the last tutu picture that it wouldn't let me upload last time. I love it. I probably love them so much because of the colors. Glad she looks good in red, because she may have a lot of it coming her way. Well there they are, hope you all enjoyed them.
This week is going to be crazy getting ready for her blessing next weekend which means I have company from out of town and out of state coming. So I don't know if I'll get in another post until next week. Because it's taken me so long to do all of these pictures I'm way behind. I have some fun pictures of the kids I want to share with you. We've painted pumpkins, been bike riding, and tree shaking...you'll have to wait on that one, and by the time I get around to it...Halloween too, since that is tomorrow. Well hope it was worth the time!

2 comments:

Brenton and Andrea said...

:) I love all those pics! your kiddos are so dang cute! LOVE the blessing dress! I'm gonna stalk your blog and see what exactly you did for Billy's b-day...Landon wants a Thomas b-day this year...REALLY? We never play with trains (don't even own any), never watch it...whatever, I will do what he wants. :)

Unknown said...

LOVE the pics of Brendon. That is kid so stinking adorable!! Miss them all so much!! My fav pic of gracie is the one of her lying on her side all cozy, in her cute little boots. All the pics turned out so cute!! Can't wait to see the rest of the posts you are gonna work on!! Love you guys!