Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Grrrrr......








Why do I ever try to do anything? It always results in mw having a screaming kid...or two. Plus Billy always thinks he needs to try to climb all over the computer desk while I'l trying to do anything online. Well I finally figured out the problem, but it is still taking forever to upload the images...so this will have to do for now. I think I hate the pictures of Blake and I. But we got some good pictures of our family. There are more but now today. By the time I figured out what was going wrong and finally got the pictures to load Gracie woke up. So I uploaded these while I was trying nurse her. Well then she was done and the computer was still loading and I realized that the fireball of the house was being really quiet. I caught him in my room with my baby vaseline. He loves it, we use it on his face when he gets exzema but normally just use it on Gracie as diaper rash prevention. Well it is all over his clothes, hands, face, and the vaseline jar. Luckily it's cheap cause i think he use like 1/3 of a cup of it....grrrrrr...Well now i have to do my hair and make up, pick Ben up from school, go to scouts, come home and make dinner, drop of the kids and head to the temple. We have sealings tonight at 7:30. I guess we'll see how the rest of the day pans out. Maybe tomorrow I can get the rest of the pictures up. Enjoy these for now.

1 comment:

Brenton and Andrea said...

Love the pics, those are adorable! I LOVE that one on the sidebar of your 3 boys....SO adorable! I sure love my little nephews! (and neice) :)