Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gracie Adele's Newborn Pictures

I love this picture of Gracie. She is so beautiful. And those eyes are to die for.
All of these pictures are a manifestation of the labor of love. I made this tutu all by my lonesome, and yes as you can tell I'm proud of that. The hair piece that I made to match almost took as long to make as it took for me to make the whole tutu. Oh well...it was worth it cause it's stinkin adorable if I say so myself!
And of course the blessing gown. I've already talked to you about that. Labor of love again, but not just my love, that was her eAuntie Jill's love too. It did turn out exactly how I wanted it. The blanket that she's on in this picture was bought my my mother-in-law for Gracie's blessing. She had her name embroirdered on it. It's really super soft.



And of course I love this picture because it displays how long the dress is. I think that's awesome, and is it just me or is blogger doing crazy things with jouraling too. Now it's underlining everything and making it look like a huge, long, crazy, web link for something...grrrrrr...again
Well I'm trying this again I guess. I thought that my computer or blogger or whatever was working better today. I guess the jury is still out cause I'm trying to upload pictures right now and I just don't know if it's working very well...Well dang 3 pictures just popped up. Guess maybe it is working better today. Sweeeeet...maybe I can get them all done! That would be a miracle.
Okay well it's taken me like 3 days and this is as far as I've gotten. Now Blogger won't let me upload anymore pictures...soooo...here are some pictures of Gracie. I have more but can't get the done right now. I guess I'll have to try adding them later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Her tutu looks adorable!! Love this post! Can't wait to meet her!!