Tuesday, August 5, 2008


Well I haven't kept up on my blogging. We've just had crazy things happening. Okay today I had my cat scan. Any ways yeah it was interesting, I felt like I was in a spaceship, but it wasn't bad. I thought that I'd be in a long tube like thing, but it was just a little disc with a whole in the middle that they moved around my head. I couple of times I really had a hard time trying not to laugh. Blake didn't think that I was going to be able to sit still long enough for them to get a good scan. Grrrr...but I did it.
Tomorrow we take Ben down to Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake for his consultation with Dr. Black about his hernia. Hopefully it will all go okay and they will let us come back soon for his surgery. I don't think that my surgery will be immediate so I want to pay Ben's off before they open me up. That's the plan but the cat scan will provide the ultimate answers.
I really need to update some pictures, but I'm so backed up on getting my film developed if I do anymore without getting them developed I'm going to be so mixed up with my scrapbooking. Staying organized is hard! I think I'll be getting them developed in the next week or so. I swear it'll be a small fortune, I seriously haven't had pictures developed since right before Christmas!!!!! So we have Christmas, Ben's birthday, Brendon's birthday, dance competitions, Cali. vacation....etc. But I'm excited to do some more blogging soon. One day my blog will be all cute like everybody elses, but until then the nasty plain stuff will have to work.
We haven't had any luck with our house. We had another person come yesterday and we're supposed to have another person coming later this week. Everyone just needs to pray for us. We really need to sell this house. Selling it, or at least having it under contract in the next two weeks would be really good for us, because we really need to start on our house. We want all the outside to be done before winter gets here, so we don't have to worry about the snow thing and everything like that. Well I guess I will talk to everyone later. I need to clean the house tonight so it will be clean tomorrow in case somebody wants to come see it while we're gone. I've also got to get ready for dinner. Well love you all lots.......Alisa
P.S. We just had Brendon's pictures taken for his Birthday so I can put those on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So stinkin cute! I like your new blog. =-) Good luck with all the medical stuff!

danberg said...

love the new look for your blog! so good to see an update on you. hope all is well with ben's surgery too. hopefully it will be soon that he goes in for it. you guys are in my prayers, i hope you sell the house soon. maybe you could just move to arizona, then you don't have to worry about the timing of building due to snow :) just kidding! miss you.

Brenton and Andrea said...

I love the blog! It's so stinkin' cute! Good luck with everything and let us know if you need any help! (By the way, since Blake thinks that blogs are going to let anyone get pics of his kids, you can make them private, but I think it's lame, just to let you know!)

Lindsey said...

The blog looks so cute! Hey I just barely noticed that you called the other day! I'll call you tomorrow. I am glad you emailed me your blog address because I lost the paper I had it written on. Your boys are so cute! I love their pics.
Lindsey