Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day Three

I had my surgery on Monday. Everybody says I'm a little loopy. I can't remember tons of things I do. I've slept most of the time, or I've been playing word searches and fill-it-ins and stuff. Any ways I'm doing okay, really sore, my neck feels really tight. I have a bunch of stitches, and yeah, just stuff. I'm not thinking right right now....so sorry. The doctor said that my tumor itself was just a little bit bigger than a whole walnut (shell and everything) and that everything that was removed (tumor and gland) was equivelant to the size of a tangerine. Yeah, out of my nick, I had a tangerine in my neck!!!!!!!! I can't belive it didn't look bigger on the outside. I actually need to go take some pain meds right now, it's hurting and stinging. But Ben cut his hair (well part of it) at Blake's sisters house on Tuesday while she was watching the boys. He did it along with his cousin Adam. They're like two pease in a pod. They remind me of two boys I know, you might know them too...Michael McGee and David Bunting. Brendon has something new too. He said another word today, just like a few minutes ago. He said cookie, well not really he said "cooka" We count it though and think it's cute. Well I'm off to go back and lie down. Love you guys, Alisa

2 comments:

danberg said...

oh alisa, i feel for you girl! just wish i was closer and could help you out! that is crazy they removed so much. i will for sure call you soon to get caught up, but i'll give you a few days so you will actually remember the conversation ;) love you girl, and will keep you in my prayers as you recover.
any more news on the house selling?

Kathryn the Great said...

What the crazy...I need to know more about this. You had a tumor? Is everything going to be okay? Alisa! Maybe it's cause I haven't read every single blog but I was looking back trying to find more info and got nothing..just that you had had an MRI. Girl take care of yourself and just chill for a while! You are loved and please give me more info.