Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nervous Excitment

Well we got a call from our real estate agent that said that people that looked at our house on Saturday wanted to come back for another look yesterday morning. We tried not to get to excited but, how could we not. We've never had anybody come back for a second look. Well they haven't put an offer on it, so I don't know. I guess the husband loves it and wants it, but the wife is undecided. My realtor said I guess we'll find out who wears the pants i nthe family, but their agent said that if they don't put an offer on it, that her mother-in-law is moving to Vernal from Salt Lake and she thinks that it's an awesome house and that she wants to show it to her. So maybe we'll get it sold any ways.
So that's kind of good news, and our deeds should actually be ready for us today. So, if we had our house sold, we really should be able to take out our loan in the next few days. I went to the doctor yesterday (Tuesday), and they still can't tell what's wrong from the CT scan. Any ways they really won't say anything one way or the other except that it needs taken out. So, I'm having surgery on MONDAY. Yeah, in like six more days. It's cool though, I'm ready to have it over and for them to be able to see exactly what it is, and just to have answers. I have to stay one night, and I'm having it done at the hospital in Roosevelt, just about a half an hour from here. So that's that. I'm nervous about everything but excited too. Hopefully this next week will just be great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get your house sold! Good Luck! And don't worry about the surgery- I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. Can I call you when you are all drugged up and ask you funny questions to see how you act on anesthesia? LOl. J/k. Cute blog!

danberg said...

Yea! I hope it sells. That would really be such a burden lifted! Good luck with your sugery, I'm sure its fine, but I am sure it is hard not knowing. I agree with Autumn, you would be funny on anesthesia, and pain killers for that matter :)

Unknown said...

Hey Alisa check out our blog at
www.mikeandaubreymcgee.blogspot.com