Thursday, October 4, 2012

Billy Bob's Birthday...Hot Diggity Dog

 I had a lot of fun decorating for his birthday this year.  The theme was obviously Mickey Mouse.
 Let me tell you Pinterest is the devil.  I've decided I'm not a "casual" pinner.  If I pin something I'm going to use it, and I don't need to need to do things.  So this birthday ended up being a little labor intensive, but I guess it was worth it.
 I saw this balloon in June when I was getting Brendon's balloons done for his birthday and I knew that I had to get this for Billy Bob.  He loved it and it lasted for longer than I expected since it had 3 boys playing with it.  I knew Billy was going to go through the roof when he saw it and he did.  Balloons are his favorite birthday thing.
 Brendon with Mickey.
 More fun stuff.

 This was an idea that I saw on pinterest.  Seriously I hand stitched 12 of these stupid things...but they were so cute and we still have some around the house.  The kids loved them. I did 4 of each.


 Mickey oreos...another idea from pinterest.  labor intensive...yes.  Worth the time and labor...yes! They were divine!
 Ben with Mickey
 Is it too much to ask to get a picture of the birthday boy with his cake...apparently!
 I guess if he wasn't crying and throwing a fit it wouldn't represent his true nature!
 My first time with a fondant cake...don't know if I'll do it again.  But I think it did turn out okay.
 Little Kasen trying to decide if he was going to like Mickey or be scared.
 Gracie was in love with Auntie Jill and Uncle Jason because they had the "goods"! They were loading her up on the oreos and she thought that was awesome, but she was still willing to share. 
 Billy loves to blow out his candles.

 He was so excited to get his piggy bank from his Grandma he didn't care about anything else.  He kept shaking it and saying "money, money".  And to top it off Grandma got him a yellow piggy, could life get better for him?  Not at this point!
Kasen and Miss Grace.  They aer so cute.  But they aren't really sure about each other yet.

1 comment:

Kami said...

What a cute birthday! I love all the cute things you made. Love the cake...SO CUTE!