Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Internet!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as most of you know...I haven't been blogging on a regular basis. Blake and I haven't had the internet for about...hummm...2 1/2 years! How sad, but we finally got reconnected yesterday! Needless to say we are both way excited and our poor old computer hasn't had a chance to rest since. I'm so excited to get the chance to catch up with all of you and let you see how our family is growing and doing. I'll get some pictures up soon...but not tonight, to late for me. The kids started school this week, Brendon on Tuesday and Benjamin today. So we've been practicing getting up early the last two weeks or so. I'm sorry...guess I'm lazy but 6:30 sucks! Well I will say, I only have like 12 more days before our little Gracie Adele is due. We are anxiously awaiting her arrival.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glory Hallelujiah!! I'm so excited you have the internet!! I feel like I will SEE what is going rather than just hear what is going on. Can't wait for our Gracie to get here!! I'm anxiously awaiting your call everynight haha!!!

Kami said...

Yeah. I am so excited you have internet now too! :) Can't wait to see pictures.