Friday, February 27, 2009

Complaining paid off


I know I'm so retarded, my second blog in one day. I called my contractor's under guy and he was so okay with going and getting the door. I was so happy. I think he totally understood what was going on. So, I took a little drive and went out to look at the house and I actually remembered to take a couple of pictures. The just a little different views.



Okay so the main differences between these pictures and the one I put up last week are that now the roof is shingled. The chimney is done, you can kind of see it. We have a front door (Hooray!!), and the masonry guy has started to brick our posts, and he's put some of the tar paper up where he's going to be bricking on our actual house. The other differences are all internal. The front door looks kind of funny 'cause the trim around the window is tan like the trim around our other windows, but when you buy your door it's just primed so once it's painted it won't look so wierd. Okay I'm a little happier now. Contented for another day or so.
Well the boys just came in and a took a couple pictures of them since I was already blogging. They are pretty cute.


Brendon thinks he is so cute when he wears Ben's cowboy hat. They were playing "cowboy and calf" today. They were taking turns being the calf and putting Ben's rope around their waiste and the other would be the cowboy and pull them in.



Once Ben saw me putting the pictures of the house on the blog he started saying take a picture of me. He loves for me to take his picture, but his favorite part is looking at it in the camera afterwards. He's hard to take pictures of 'cause he still doesn't understand how still he needs to be and he makes the most aweful cheese smiles, he cheeses it up so bad, most of his pictures I erase. It's better when I get his off-guard.

3 comments:

danberg said...

so cute! love your boys, ben is so you. the house looks great too! its amazing how quick things happen!

Unknown said...

Seriously the house looks awesome!! I can't wait to see it. Ben is starting to look like a little boy instead of a toddler. It's crazy! He's growing too fast.

Anonymous said...

yeah! Looks great!